Ph: 941-201-6994 Since 2015
At New Path Academy, we have an innovative and adventurous curriculum. We believe in a “real-world" and hands-on approach in teaching.
For instance, our VPK has 9 curricula, and each one is focused on different themes, such as oceanic life, wild animals, families, farms, cities, etc. Children are involved in various activities around these themes so they have a hands-on experience of what was learned.
Our children are learning through the 5 senses. To enhance education, we offer the following:
- Comprehensive, developmentally challenging programs.
- Stimulating programs in art, music and computers, with emphasis on cultures of the world.
- Extensive field trips.
- A summer school transition program.
- Foreign languages in each class.
- Speech and mental health therapy, and much more….
Our Programs also include the following enrichment activities:
- Music and Movement
- Recreation – SPARK (Sports and Active Recreation for Kids)
- Character Development
- Health and Nutrition
- High Interest Activities