Ph: 941-201-6994 Since 2015
- School Readiness
- Voluntary Pre-K
- K-12 Private School
- After School/Summer Program
- Teen Services
- Enrichment Activities
- Music and Movement
- Recreation – SPARK (Sports and Active Recreation for Kids)
- Character Development
- Health and Nutrition
- High Interest Activities
Developing Computer Skills
New Path Academy plans to expand the computer labs in our facilities. It is essential for children ages 6 to 12 to use computer software and internet resources to develop up to date skills.
A Family-Like Environment
New Path Academy creates a nurturing, stimulating, and safe environment for your child to feel secure and loved. Even the youngest of children are taught:
- To learn that they are valuable and worthwhile. They should understand that they are valued and can achieve everything they want.
- To understand the worth of everyone in their lives which is a very important factor for creating social paths in effective communication.
- To recognize that everything that is around them has value and worth.
Stay tuned for our annual fundraising events!
Visit our News page to find more about fundraising opportunities that help us to fulfill our mission.